Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wiz Khalifa


Wiz Khalifa and was working on youngin 'around his hometown of Pittsburgh, people have said to him that "the spirit of the old."
"It just has to do with my personality, natural," says the 24-year-oldand her fiance rapper from model Amber Rose. "I'm always hangingaround the players olderI was never really at the level of the people in my life. My father told me always that when I was youngerAnd everyone was that I ran always like," Man, you're a spirit of old. "Sokind of the just in ".
In fact, the "Wiz" part of his stage name is short for wisdom - as is the case with wisdom beyond his years. In addition, the rapper also has what we might call people "worldly experience", after having lived in some cases in Germany and Japan and the United Kingdom and the son of two parents in the Air Force.
























No comments:

Post a Comment